Areas of Expertise
- Policy Uncertainty
- Corporate Investment, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Empirical Asset Pricing, Factor Models
- Macro Finance, Credit Cycles
- International Trade, Trade Policy
“Policy Uncertainty and Corporate Investment”, with Huseyin Gulen. Review of Financial Studies, Vol. 29 (3), 2016, pages 523-564.
[Lead Article. Editor’s Choice Article. RFS top five most cited articles published in 2016.]
“Does Policy Uncertainty Affect Mergers and Acquisitions?”, with Alice Bonaime and Huseyin Gulen. Journal of Financial Economics, Vol. 129 (3), 2018, pages 531-558.
“Exports, Investment and Policy Uncertainty”, with Andrew Greenland and John Lopresti. Forthcoming, Canadian Journal of Economics.
“The Use of Asset Growth in Empirical Asset Pricing Models”, with Michael Cooper and Huseyin Gulen. Revise and Resubmit, Journal of Finance.
- "Policy Uncertainty, Corporate Risk-Taking and CEO Incentives", with David Yin.
- “Credit Cycles and Corporate Investment”, with Huseyin Gulen and Stefano Rossi
“Asset Pricing Anomalies and Time-Varying Expected Returns”