Course Requirements and Schedule
Students must have completed college algebra or higher to be eligible for admission.
Prior to Finance Coursework
- ECON 200. Basic Economic Issues
- ACCT 250. Survey of Accounting or
ACCT 200. Intro to Financial Accounting (not available in Fall semester)
You will need to obtain a seat in these two classes through UAccess.
- FIN 311. Introduction to Finance, or FIN 360. Quantitative Financial Management
Students will complete three of the following four courses offered during Summer I and Summer II sessions.
Summer Session 1
- FIN 301. Principles of Financial Management (on-campus)
- FIN 302. Personal Investing (on-campus)
Summer Session II
- FIN 303. Small Business Finance (online)
- FIN 304. Real Estate Principles (online)
Additional Information on Requirements
For more information about the Finance Certificate Program, please email the Kay Ross, Director, Academic Affairs, Finance Department: