The Ph.D. in Management with a Major in Finance offered by The University of Arizona is designed to lead to a career of scholarly research and teaching in finance. Finance is a growing and exciting area, with a myriad of opportunities for research.
Our goal in admissions is to work closely with you to ensure your application process is personal and straight-forward. We look for students who bring quantitative strengths, a passion for finance, and the ability to be successful in a specialized doctoral program.
- An academic background demonstrating strong intellectual capacity
- Clear research goals in finance academics
- References that support your study, quantitative and research skills
- Strong GMAT results-both quantitative and verbal
- Solid English communication skills
Application Package Requirements
Doctoral Application Package Requirements provides a listing of the application package requirements for both The University of Arizona Graduate College and the Finance Department.
Doctoral Statement of Intent offers a a description of the content suggested for your letter to the Finance Department Admissions Committee.
UA Graduate College
The UA Graduate College website includes all of the information you should need to know as a prospective graduate student at The University of Arizona. There are two information packages provided:
- Domestic Student Information
(U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents)
- International Student Information
The deadline for application is January 15 for all applicants, international and domestic.
Please send all test results to School Code 4832.
For more information, please contact us.