After concentrated discussions with recruiters of finance majors and finance alumni, finance major core values have been identified. These core values are the attributes that key focus groups acknowledge as critical to the success of finance professionals.
Those core values are communication, diligence, responsibility, critical thinking, and technical proficiency.
To read more about the core values, scroll down or link below:
- Use of technological tools
- Written communication skills
- Oral communication skills
- Effective business presentation skills
- Work with enthusiasm
- Follow instructions
- Complete assigned tasks
- Continuously improve
- Exceed expectations
- Understand professional responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to ethical responsibilities
- Decision making
- Analytical skills
- Identify, formulate and solve problems
- Systems approach to information flow
- Group problem-solving skills
- Ability to use techniques, skills and modern financial tools in practice
- Knowledge of contemporary issues
- Manage financial information
- Knowledge of financial theory and application
For additional information, please contact us.