News and EventsKeeping up with the Finance Department means staying abreast of our faculty and students--undergraduate, master's and doctoral.
2011-12 Finance Department News
- Department welcomes Dr. Ryan Williams to the faculty.
June 4, 2012
Summer issue of Financial Matters mailed to alumni.
May 24, 2012
- UA Graduate Finance team of MMF and MBA students wins ACG Cup.
April 27, 2012
- Dr. Lubo Litov wins the Eller Undergraduate Small Class Faculty Member of the Year award.
April 12, 2012
- Samantha Tomachoff receives the 2012 FEI-McGladrey Academic Excellence Award.
March 29, 2012
- Spring 2012 Senior Award recipients announced:
March 9, 2012
- Dr. Eric Kelley's paper, "How Wise are Crowds? Insights from Retail Orders and Stock Returns,” forthcoming in Journal of Finance.
January 18, 2012
- "Corporate Strategy, Analyst Coverage, and the Uniqueness Paradox," by Dr. Lubo Litov accepted at Management Science.
December 20, 2011
- The Finance Department announces the new Investment Management track of the Master's in Finance program.
November 8, 2011
Current Newsletter and Archives
For more information, please contact us.