Chris Lamoureux's Guest Talk Page
- Slides used for my presentation on the on-going financial
crisis on February 10, 2011 at the Tucson Jewish Community Center.
- Talk to Applied Portfolio Management Class on Market
Microstructure (February 4, 2011).
- Talk to Fin 512 on Capital Budgeting (October 11, 2010).
- Banks, Bank Runs, and Run-Arounds, Slides from my talk to
Southern Arizona Yale Alumni Association, October 9, 2009.
- Slides used for my presentation on the recent liquidity
crisis on March 16, 2009 for Phoenix-area alums.
- Slides used for my presentation on Experimental
Microstructure to our MIS Department on November 7, 2008.
- Slides used for my brief presentation on the recent liquidity
crisis at the October 1, 2008 Community Roundtable.
- Real Options and Corporate Strategy.
- Our Failed Budgeting Processes.
- Slides for Presentation to Don Seeley's Class. August 29, 2003. On Market Efficiency and Active Portfolio Management.
- Slides for Presentation to Fourth-Year Psychiatry Residents. October 17, 2002. On Personal Financial Management after Residency.
- Spreadsheet on Retirement Savings. October 17, 2002. On Personal Financial Management after Residency.