- Ph.D. Finance, Texas A&M University, August 2004
- FIN 360, Quantitative Financial Management, Fall/Spring
- FIN 391, Preceptorship, Fall/Spring
- FIN 509A, Corporate Financial Management (MBA-Level), Fall
- Market Efficiency
- Institutional and Retail Investors
- News Media and Financial Markets
Publications and Working Papers
- "How Wise are Crowds? Insights from Retail Orders and Stock Returns,” with Paul Tetlock, Journal of Finance, forthcoming.
- "Institutional Investors and the Informational Efficiency of Prices,” with Ekkehart Boehmer, Review of Financial Studies, 2009, Vol. 22(9), 3563-3594.
- "The Long-Lasting Momentum in Weekly Returns” with Ro Gutierrez, Journal of Finance, 2008, Vol. 61-1, 415-447.
- "Investor Protection and Real Investment by U.S. Multinationals,” with Tracie Woidtke, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2006, Vol. 41, No. 3, 541-572.
- "Why Do Investors Trade?,” with Paul Tetlock.
- "Reputation Concerns, Institutional Herding, and Stock Price Dislocations,” with Ro Gutierrez.