- Ph.D. Finance, University of Colorado Boulder, 2014
- FIN 413, Financial Modeling, Fall
- FIN 513, Valuation Modeling, Fall
- Price feedback and the informativeness of price for firm decision making
- Institutional investors (in particular, their effect on the real economy)
- Real and financial options
- Market microstructure
- Game theory
- Optimal control
- Executive compensation and contracting
Publications and Working Papers
- "Investing in Security Price Informativeness: The Role of IPO Underpricing," Job Market Paper.
- "Simple Intuition Gone Awry: Combining Real and Financial Options in Tax
Elections" with J. Chris Leach.
- "Dark Pool Exclusivity Matters," with Leslie Boni and J. Chris Leach.
- "Exclusive Dark Pools," with Leslie Boni and J. Chris Leach, Review of Financial Regulation Studies, 10: 5-6 (2012).